Urbanspace rents private office spaces in a gorgeous, pre-war building in the heart of Union Square.
Relocate your business to the sprawling penthouse of 80 Fifth Avenue, conveniently located between 13th and 14th Streets. The space resembles a stylish greenhouse, with amazing natural light and sweeping city views.
Offices include access to the stunning 2,000-square-foot terrace, complete with garden plots and an outdoor seating area. Complimentary printing, high-speed wireless internet, espresso machines and other amenities are included.
Urbanspace Works has been featured in the pages of the New York Post, New York Observer, Curbed, DNA Info and other outlets. Join the creative conversation today!
- Access to 2,000-square-foot terrace with garden farm and outdoor seating
- High speed internet
- Conference rooms
- Copying and printing
- Kitchen with espresso machine
- Events with catering from Urbanspace vendors
- 5 desk private office starting at $3,000
- 6 desk private office starting at $3,400
- 7 desk private office starting at $4,400
- 8 desk private offices at $5,000