The Union Square Holiday Market
The Union Square Holiday Market will return in November 2013. Over 100 merchants will be on hand to bring you the most unique gifts available for the season. The Union Square Holiday Market is the place to do your holiday shopping. Some of the items you may find this year include:
There will also be nibbles and noshes throughout the market. Dig into German delights, both sweet and savory treats. Top things off with a hot apple cider or cappuccino to stay warm. There are so many beautiful things to browse and relish!
Items you’ll find include:
- Hand-blown glass housewares
- Local, handmade leather belts
- Bags and accessories made from recycled plastic
- A variety of handmade jewelry
- Gloves, hats, Tibetan crafts and more!