Thanks Midtown Lunch for Spending the Week at Mad Sq Eats!
Thanks to Midtown Lunch for giving such a warm welcome to the chefs making their debut at this spring’s Mad Sq Eats.
“If I am Jerry Springer giving my final thoughts on the first week of Mad Sq Eats, I would say that Flatiron Lunch is, without a doubt, a happier place with the presence of the festival.”
Special props extended to:
- Mayhem & Stout (Pork Shoulder Sandwich)
- Gravy (Fried Chicken)
- Arancini Bros. (outstanding Ragu-filled fried rice balls–see Midtown Lunch pic in post)
- Antica Focacceria S. Francesco (Sfincione & Pane e Panelle – all the way from Palermo!)
- Eataly (M’Buttunata – double-delicious deep-fried calzone)
- Mexicue (Tostilocos – a bag of Fritos with the works – cojita cheese, red cabbage slaw, guacamole, lime crema & pickled jalepenos – all inside the bag!)